- Registration fee is Rs. 499/-. This will include ORDI t-shirt, Racefor7 run registration and a memento for participation.
- Participants are required to first make payment using one of the 4 payment methods given below, and be ready with transaction details, before submitting this registration form.
- Registration is free for rare disease patients and differently abled but registration is mandatory.
- The funds raised from this event will go towards meeting the needs of rare disease patients and conducting events to spread awareness about rare diseases.
- All participants who finish the race will receive a medal as a memento of appreciation for their support.
- Click here for Participant Information Document
We have four modes of payment available
1. Online payment – PayU Money Payment Gateway
Pay using credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Scan the QR code and pay via Paytm
3. Account Transfer
Name: ORGANIZATION FOR RARE DISEASES INDIA
Bank : State Bank Of India
Account Number: 33857632850
IFSC code: SBIN0003286
Branch: Jayanagar 2nd block Bangalore
4. Send Cheques / DD to the address below:
Organization for Rare Diseases India,
Rare Disease Care Coordination Center,
Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health (IGICH),
South hospital complex,
Dharmaram college post near NIMHANS,
Bangalore – 560029
To register, please fill in the details in the registration form below.